Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

By Jennifer E. Smith

So it's about this girl, Hadley, who has to go to London to see her dad, who she is thoroughly angry at, get married to 'that British woman' as Hadley calls her soon to be stepmum, Charlotte. So, she gets to the airport, and misses her plane by four minutes. Then she meets this really cute guy (duh) and they get along right from the beginning. And they spend a jolly time together on the airplane for 7 hours. Then they get off and they're awkward, but before they completely part, they *spoiler* kiss. And Hadley goes to the wedding of her father and then stuff happens. I can't say much else without giving the book away.

I thought it was a half decent book. I didn't like how much I could pretty much tell what would happen pages before hand. And it reminded me a bunch of Sarah Dessen's books. It wasn't my favorite book, but it was still half-decent. It deserves a 3.5 or something. No more, probably a bit less, but still okay.

Also, I love the title. It just has this ring to it. And the cover is awesome. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment